Karin’s kids Academy offers counseling services addressed to parents, children and also to the kindergarten’s teachers.
These counseling hours aim to:
- Encourage emotional competences needed to create new skills and social skills, to encourage cooperation between peer groups
- Help in understanding the children’s and parents personality throughout the process of cognitive and emotional development
- Improve teaching and learning / acquisition of information
- Prevent aggressive behavior
- Treat oral language and learning disabilities
We will organize workshops with parents on various topics such as:
- " The identity formation in children "
- " The prevention of emotional abuse"
- " How to decode the child's behavior"
- " What do you say / do when ..."
- " The role of parents and grandparents in child education "
Our staff (psychologist with autonomous practice right as a teacher and
is fully specialized in testing cognitive skills
of your child.